The first in-person COBATEST annual meeting after COVID-19 took place on November 15th and 16th, 2022 in Barcelona, Spain. This meeting was COBATEST’s biggest gathering, where 70 members of the network attended. Besides launching of 2021 COBATEST report, the members discussed migration, community based services, and the role of COBATEST Network in assisting CBVCTs. You can view the minutes of the meeting here. Presentations of the meeting are uploaded here.
COBATEST meeting presentations:
- COBATEST Network Report 2021 and presenting future plans for the data
- European Testing Week. Ben Collins, working group chair
- Fast-Track Cities Institute and IAPAC. Tanja Dittfeld, regional director for Europe
- European Harm Reduction Net-work – BOOST project. Roberto Pérez Gayo, Policy Officer at Correlation
- CORE project. Oksana Panochenko, AIDS Action Europe
- Preliminary findings of the assessment of the legal and policy barriers to the provision of CBVCT and HIV self-testing