Is your organisation based in Europe and offering community-based HIV/STI testing services?
At present, 104 CBVCTs in 28 European countries and 2 Central Asian countries (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Tajikistan, UK and Ukraine) participate in the network. See list of members.
Who can become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- Organisations from WHO European Region or Central Asia (please see list of countries here) that offer community-based voluntary counselling and (HIV/STI) testing
Why become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- Share your experiences of CBVCT with other member organisations around Europe and Central Asia
- Make new contacts and form partnerships within the network
- Gain free access to the COBATEST data entry tool
- Raise awareness of your organisation’s concerns at a global level
- Contribute to the evidence base for CBVCT programming in Europe and Central Asia
What does membership require?
- Endorsement of the COBATEST Network mission
- Submission of data about your organisation’s VCT activity
- Participation in the annual COBATEST Network conference (either by attending or contributing to programming)
How can an organisation join the Network?
- Contact Megi Gogishvili, the COBATEST Network Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org