Is your organisation based in Europe and offering community-based HIV/STI testing services?
At present, 56 CBVCTs in 26 European countries and 2 Central Asian countries (Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Slovakia, Slovenia, Belgium, Romania, Portugal, Lithuania, Latvia, UK, Hungary, Ukraine, Austria, Russia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Croatia, Serbia, Moldova, Macedonia, Switzerland, Cyprus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Italy and Spain) participate in the network. See list of members.
Who can become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- Organisations from WHO European Region (please see list of countries here) that offer community-based voluntary counselling and (HIV/STI) testing
Why become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- Share your experiences of CBVCT with other member organisations around Europe and Central Asia
- Make new contacts and form partnerships within the network
- Gain free access to the COBATEST data entry tool
- Raise awareness of your organisation’s concerns at a global level
- Contribute to the evidence base for CBVCT programming in Europe and Central Asia
What does membership require?
- Endorsement of the COBATEST Network mission
- Submission of data about your organisation’s VCT activity
- Participation in the annual COBATEST Network conference (either by attending or contributing to programming)
How can an organisation join the Network?
- Contact Megi Gogishvili, the COBATEST Network Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org