Is your organisation based in Europe and offering community-based HIV/STI testing services?
At present, 40 CBVCTs in 18 European countries (Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Slovenia, Belgium, Romania, Portugal, Lithuania, Latvia, UK, Hungary, Ukraine, Austria, Greece, Italy and Spain) participate in the network. See list of members.
Who can become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- European organisations that offer community-based voluntary counselling and (HIV/STI) testing
Why become a member of the COBATEST Network?
- Share your experiences of CBVCT with organisations around Europe
- Make new contacts and form partnerships within the network
- Gain free access to the COBATEST data entry tool
- Raise awareness of your organisation’s concerns at a European level
- Contribute to the evidence base for CBVCT programming in Europe
What does membership require?
- Endorsement of the COBATEST Network mission
- Submission of data about your organisation’s VCT activity
- Participation in the annual COBATEST Network conference (either by attending or contributing to programming)
How can an organisation join the Network?
- Contact Anna Conway, the COBATEST Network Coordinator – email@example.com